Pmod SF3: 32 MB Serial NOR Flash
The Pmod SF3 provides users with 32 MB of non-volatile memory through the use of Micron's NOR Flash memory. Replacement for Pmod SF2 (Digilent PN 410-181).
Item number VAR-827000419
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod SF3
The Pmod SF3 provides users with 32 MB of non-volatile memory through the use of Micron's NOR Flash memory (N25Q256A). By using the SPI protocol, users can both write to and read from the flash memory.
The Pmod SF3 is the replacement for Pmod SF2.
- Micron's NOR 32 MB serial NOR Flash memory (N25Q256A)
- Supports extended SPI protocol, dual I/O, and quad I/O
- Minimum 100,000 erase cycles per sector
- More than 20 years data retention
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.0“ × 0.8” (2.5 cm × 2.0 cm)
- Follows Digilent Interface Specification Type 2
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Pmod SF3 in a custom antistatic Pmod packaging
Pmod Hardware Compatibility Guide
Digilent's guide about determining hardware compatibility.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod SF3: 32 MB Serial NOR Flash
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-340